[Submit An Article]
Do you want to post Your Article without Registering?
Do you want to share your story with us regarding your wonderful experience and your stay here in the philippines but you don’t want to go through the hassle of registering a username and logging in to submit your story?
Then it’s not a problem! Here in PhilippineBlog.com we offer guest blogging for our daily visitors who happen to visit our site and just want to share their great experience in the Philippines.
Just post your article or your story and submit it to us. Your article should be at least 400+ words long and not copyrighted on another site. Please also make sure to put some unique tag keyword into the Tag box.
You can show your one social profile link from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or show your own website link below the post then past it into Your Website box.
The Red Text(*) marked fields are mandatory.
Note: Any articles that are related in the Philippines can be posted on this website. Please allow us a maximum of 3 days to post your articles since it will still be pending for review and we will have to check the article first if it meets the criteria before we will submit and post your articles.
So What are the Benefits for posting your Article?
• By Posting an Article you can add a link back to your website and become known in other “neighboring” niches or related niches(where you can expand your business to) thus increasing exposure of your niche. Also these links drive referral traffic and boost organic search rankings, resulting in better search visibility for the author’s website.
• In addition to website links, the links on your post can also be link to your social media profiles like a facebook fanpage, this can help improve your visibility and online presence.
• You can also share the posted article and go viral on facebook or any other social media sites
• You will gain credibility as a guest poster in the philippineblog.com site. Not all post that are submitted will be published, so if a post is published it gives credibility to that poster.
• Philippineblog.com has a lot of daily visitors, by posting your article it allows you to share your story to a wider audience particularly in the philippines.